Work & Our Well-Being
The coronavirus pandemic is impacting almost every aspect of our lives. Many library employees are under a great deal of stress and are experiencing a high level of uncertainty. An emphasis on workplace well-being is more important than ever. How can we take care of ourselves and take care of one another as we respond to the needs of our communities? Topics in this interactive one-hour session will include:
- Why does workplace well-being matter?
- What contributes to feelings of well-being in the workplace?
- Tactics for dealing with stress and burnout
- Strategies for taking care of your well-being at work
- How-to be a good place to work
Join us to better understand your own experience of work and to gain practical ideas for improving workplace well-being for yourself and others.
Presenters: Brenda Hough
Date: November 10, 2020